PEANUT BUTTER : TOP 5 STRONG REASONS TO EAT
Why Peanuts Butter Are Great For Your Health?
Everyone loves Peanut Butter in one of another form. The Nuts from which it is made tends to provide various Health Benefits. Peanuts are also known by different other names including Earth-nuts, Ground Nuts, Goobers, etc.
Basically, the Peanuts belong to the Legume family. And not everyone knows that they are also related to Beans, Lentils as well as Soy.
Peanuts are associated with Lowering Heart Diseases along with various other Health Issues. Due to High Protein Content, the Peanut Butter offers numerous Health Benefits.
Here we present to you Top 10 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter
1. Heart Friendly
Peanut Butter is heart friendly and Improves Blood Cells and Pump pure blood. Peanuts Butter is an excellent source of Vitamins, that help to Make your Heart Healthy. It helps in preventing various Heart related diseases.
2. Energy Booster
Peanut Butter contains proper amounts of healthy fats and protein. It increases the energy that makes your day more energetic. Peanut Butter is perfect for a morning meal. There are various ways to include Peanut Butter in your healthy morning breakfast.
3. Fiber Rich
Peanut Butter is an excellent source of High Fiber. Consuming 2 tablespoon of Peanut Butter every morning will increase Fiber which is beneficial for your bones. Everyone loves Peanut Butter wit its delicious taste, but not aware that it is actually Healthy and amazing source of Protein, Healthy Fats and many other Nutrients.
4. Helps Losing Weight
Compared to other unhealthy snacks, Peanut Butter contains various beneficial nutrients which will maintain a healthy weight as well as helps you to Lose Weight.
5. Cardiovascular Benefits
You might be wondering since Peanut Butter has Sodium and Fat and this is beneficial for the heart. Peanut Butter contains Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, which are effective at Lowering Blood Cholesterol. Hence protects your heart from lots of Cardiovascular Diseases.
6. Lowers Risk Of Diabetes
Regular consumption of Peanut Butter Lowers the Risks of having type 2 Diabetes. There are various studies which have been conducted successfully and shown positive results.
7. Helps in Prevent Cancer
Peanuts as well as Peanut Butter, both eventually protects your body against various types of diseases. Such diseases also cover several types of Cancer too. Regular consumption of Peanut Butter might result in Preventing Colon Cancer in Women.
8. Maintains Blood Pressure
Due to the higher content of Potassium, Peanut Butter also helps to Lower various conditions related to High Blood Pressure. Along with that, it also helps reduce the chances of having a stroke. Hence if you like having Peanut Butter in your Diet, continue having it on a regular basis in at least a single meal.
9. Enhances Brain Health
Niacin is present in Peanut Butter which is associated with improving brain health. A study has proved that consuming Niacin rich foods helps to lower the risk of having various diseases related to the brain. Such conditions include Alzheimer’s and many others. Peanut Butter happens to have a high content of Niacin in it.
10. Protein Rich
Peanuts are an excellent source of Protein. A higher amount of proteins including Arachin, Conarchin, etc are present in it. Even though some people who are allergic to Peanut, their body might not react well with the consumption of Peanut Butter.
Let get start with the Nutritional value of Peanuts Butter
# Vitamins and Minerals
- You can get a lot of essential Nutrients here in the Peanuts Butter. Because they provide lots of Fiber, several Vitamin B and 100 gm of Peanuts Butter will provide you 95% of Manganese requirements to your body.
# Poly-phenol Content
- Moving on the high Poly-phenol Content. Current research is investigating whether their are Health Benefits found in the considerable level of Poly-phenol in Peanuts Butter. Especially to skins.
- This Poly-phenol are Natural and Unnatural chemical, that are most often related to Antioxidants and subsequent research on preventing degenerated diseases.
# Healthy Fats
- Moving on to Number 3, that is Healthy Fats. You have got some good Fats in Peanuts Butter. By that I mean, Mono-saturated and Poly-saturated Fats.
- Thanks to these Good Fats. The Peanuts Butter are versatile in many Cooking applications.
- The Pure Cold-Pressed Peanut Oil for example is Great for Cooking, compare to more Saturated Oils. And is actually is more resistance to spoiling.
# Keeps You Full
- The Fiber and Protein Content in the Peanuts Butter are going to keep you Full for a longer period of time. The Mono-Saturated Fats and Poly-Saturated Fats are going to helps in this as well and will keep you satiated.
- Not only that, but if you are looking to increase your Calorie intake, the Peanuts Butter will definitely do the trick. Providing over to 500 Calories to 100 gm.
- And number one is the Protein. One of the Big Benefits of Peanuts Butter is the High Protein Content for serving. You are looking about 25 gm of Protein per 100 gm of Peanuts Butter.
- This makes Peanuts as an Excellent Edition to your Diet as a Peanuts Snack. Especially when you have it before and after the exercising.
Thank You For Visiting ‘Blog Treasure‘ blog. Hope You Will Come Back Soon. If You Think, These Information Is Really Helpful For You, Then, Please Don’t Forgot To Share, Like, Follow and Comment. Till then take care and have a nice day.